Frequent Contributor
Laugh

Anticipating!

I know everyone loves seeing an approval or receiving their new card in the mail.

I, however, am anticipating the silver spade I'll be receiving in 6 days! :smileyvery-happy:

Oh the joys of gardening
Cards: CSP 5k, Chase Freedom 5k, United Explorer 2k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 3.9k, Discover 5k, Walmart Discover 6k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Contributor
sr383

Re: Anticipating!

Good job! ...

By the way, did you read about that new SPG offer? :smileytongue:

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+
Frequent Contributor
Laugh

Heh. I think I'm done with acquiring credit cards for the time being.

I have acquired all of the cards that I wanted. :smileywink:
Cards: CSP 5k, Chase Freedom 5k, United Explorer 2k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 3.9k, Discover 5k, Walmart Discover 6k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

You tell em hahha WTG! Just enjoy your cards and watch your credit get even stronger.

$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 5 months, Utilization 70%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Laugh wrote:
I know everyone loves seeing an approval or receiving their new card in the mail.

I, however, am anticipating the silver spade I'll be receiving in 6 days! :smileyvery-happy:

Oh the joys of gardening

BRAVO garden strong and proud of it 

T-6 the count down has began

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it...6/6/14 Plat is all mine
Senior Contributor
Irisa

Laugh wrote:

Oh the joys of gardening

Yay, that is awesome!  Early Congrats on the silver!! Stay strong for the next 6 days :smileywink:

Current scores: EQ 793 TU 794 EX 770 Goal: 800 Club
Current Cards: CSP, Freedom, Amex BCP, Discover It, Citi TYP, Cap 1 QS, 2 Cap 1 QS One, BoA Cash Rewards
Back in the garden: 3/20/14.
Frequent Contributor
Laugh

[ Edited ]

Thanks guys!

However, I have 1 month and 2 days to go :smileyfrustrated:

I don't know how I messed it up since its in my sig. Been exhausted for the past 2 days though. 

Oh wells, I'll still be gardening! :smileylol:

Senior Contributor
Irisa

Laugh wrote:

Thanks guys!

I don't know how I messed it up since its in my sig. Been exhausted for the past 2 days though. 

It's ok, it will be here before you know it :smileywink:   You are closer than I am to silver. I have 58days and 2hours to go.. I know, but counting down keeps me focused! :smileylol:

Current scores: EQ 793 TU 794 EX 770 Goal: 800 Club
Current Cards: CSP, Freedom, Amex BCP, Discover It, Citi TYP, Cap 1 QS, 2 Cap 1 QS One, BoA Cash Rewards
Back in the garden: 3/20/14.
Frequent Contributor
Laugh

Irisa wrote:

Laugh wrote:

Thanks guys!

It's ok, it will be here before you know it :smileywink:   You are closer than I am to silver. I have 58days and 2hours to go.. I know, but counting down keeps me focused! :smileylol:

Haha I concur! :smileylol:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+