Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any News on the Fairmont Card?

tag
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Any News on the Fairmont Card?

Does anyone have any insider information or insight into the status of the Fairmont card? It's been about 3 months since they pulled down all application links, and no one is saying anything.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: Any News on the Fairmont Card?

@Schwartzinator wrote:

Does anyone have any insider information or insight into the status of the Fairmont card? It's been about 3 months since they pulled down all application links, and no one is saying anything.

The Chase card was discontinued.  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think OP is curious if the card will be abandoned/closed or product changed to something like the Freedom/Unlimited
Message 3 of 4
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Yes, sorry, I should have made that more clear! There was plenty of speculation that the card would be changed to an inhouse varriant such as the FU, and one poster mentioned they'd recieved information that an announcement would be made in mid-march. That obviously didn't happen. I've talked to a handfull of reps through secure messages and over the phone and have recieved quite a bit of contridicting information surrounding the cards future.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.