Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

tag
msheresy
Regular Contributor

Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

I have the Delta Gold and it was opened Jun08, I was AA financial reviewed the same day I recieved the card after using it once.  Faxed them my tax returns, everything was approved.....blah blah blah.

Well I was considering switching to the Blue card.  I dont spend enough for the BlueCash to really affect me.  Is there any reason why I shouldnt request a product change? Has anyone had problems lately? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

Technically Delta is considered as subprime card from amex and most of the delta card holders are subject to FR/AA. Chaning to blue is safer. I really dont know what is the requirements for the change. I never had Delta so I can not aswer your question. I had an Oasis Optima card and I asked them to change it to Clear and they did couple of weeks ago and received the card last week.
Message 2 of 3
msheresy
Regular Contributor

Re: Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

Ok, just called.  CSR was super nice and changed it to the Blue with no problems.  The change will go in affect on 4/20 and she said to look for the card around the middle of May.  Wow they take forever!  Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.