Regular Contributor
msheresy

Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

I have the Delta Gold and it was opened Jun08, I was AA financial reviewed the same day I recieved the card after using it once.  Faxed them my tax returns, everything was approved.....blah blah blah.

Well I was considering switching to the Blue card.  I dont spend enough for the BlueCash to really affect me.  Is there any reason why I shouldnt request a product change? Has anyone had problems lately? 

Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

Technically Delta is considered as subprime card from amex and most of the delta card holders are subject to FR/AA. Chaning to blue is safer. I really dont know what is the requirements for the change. I never had Delta so I can not aswer your question. I had an Oasis Optima card and I asked them to change it to Clear and they did couple of weeks ago and received the card last week.
Regular Contributor
msheresy

Re: Any Recent Amex Product Changes??

Ok, just called.  CSR was super nice and changed it to the Blue with no problems.  The change will go in affect on 4/20 and she said to look for the card around the middle of May.  Wow they take forever!  :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+