Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Shopping cart tricks that pull TU??

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Any Shopping cart tricks that pull TU??

TU is my highest score so I was wondering if anyone knows of the Shopping Cart trick that pulls TU?

Thanks

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Shopping cart tricks that pull TU??

Shopping card trick only SP.
Freeze EX and EQ then they have no choice
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

They have a choice of denying your app altogether xD but i dont know if they'll do that.
Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

Shopping card tricks are usually SP on EX, or Sometimes EQ. If you freeze your files, you will not see the pre-approval.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:
Shopping card trick only SP.
Freeze EX and EQ then they have no choice

They have a choice..........if they use EX or EQ to do SP preapprovals its a waste. 

Also, it is not recommended to advocate freezing files to avoid lenders pulling certain reports here on this forum due to it being unethical.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.