cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Tourneau (Upscale Watches) Card Holders Here?

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Any Tourneau (Upscale Watches) Card Holders Here?

Just curious. Their card is sponsored by TD Bank. There's a store close to where I live and I'm thinking about one of their watches. If so, how is the card on SL's?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any Tourneau (Upscale Watches) Card Holders Here?

I don't have any insight on this card as I've never seen anyone with it. However, I'm in the luxury watch and jewelry industry and I do some business with Tourneau. As always YMMV and it depends on your profile, but considering Tourneau is very high end and most of their timepieces fetch a pretty penny, my guess would be they give some pretty good SL's depending on your profile. Out of curiosity what watch/brand do you have your eye on ?

Message 2 of 4
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't have any insight on this card as I've never  seen anyone with it. However, I'm in the luxury watch and jewelry industry and I do some business with Tourneau. As always YMMV and it depends on your profile, but considering Tourneau is very high end and most of their timepieces fetch a pretty penny, my guess would be they give some pretty good SL's depending on your profile. Out of curiosity what watch/brand do you have your eye on ?

Not quite sure yet--but leaning towards Citizen. I've only been looking online but will probably venture into the store at some point soon to check them out in person.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citizen is pure reliability. A very quality watch. The Tourneau staff is very well trained and knowledgable, definitely a good place to get some insight on Citizen and any other brand they cary for that matter. Maybe try asking some questions to a sales associate or manager about the card. If consumers are using that card to finance $20k plus timepieces it could give you an indicator of SCLI if your profile is looking good.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.