Any decent credit cards i can get with these scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any decent credit cards i can get with these scores

TU-578
Ex-552
EQ-542

I went to who gave me credit and tried applying for a couple of the cards that were in my score range and got denied except for an orchard bank card with a $59 dollar annual fee. I have a few unpaid collections that i'm trying to PFD but i also want to start some more positive trade lines. For positives i have mortgage, sercured loan, personal loan and AU on two cards but that will go away next month so i need to build up some positive trade lines. Thanks for any input
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any decent credit cards i can get with these scores

Just  for the tl's you can try Tribute or a SALUTE Visa..they usually come with a $150 annual though and a $300 cl... 
Message 2 of 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any decent credit cards i can get with these scores

t-kat wrote:

TU-578
Ex-552
EQ-542

I went to who gave me credit and tried applying for a couple of the cards that were in my score range and got denied except for an orchard bank card with a $59 dollar annual fee. I have a few unpaid collections that i'm trying to PFD but i also want to start some more positive trade lines. For positives i have mortgage, sercured loan, personal loan and AU on two cards but that will go away next month so i need to build up some positive trade lines. Thanks for any input

I would wait and see what happens with your PFD letters.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.