cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any discontinued cards other than the Citi Dividend that can still be PC'd to?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Any discontinued cards other than the Citi Dividend that can still be PC'd to?

Are there any other discontinued cards other than the Citi Dividend that can still be actively PC'd to, in the present day?  If so, can you pls list the issuer/card?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any discontinued cards other than the Citi Dividend that can still be PC'd to?

Chase Sapphire
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any discontinued cards other than the Citi Dividend that can still be PC'd to?

AMEX Optima Platinum. AMEX offered to PC mine to Everyday Preffered, but I have not done it. Sentimental reasons 🙄.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

Are there any other discontinued cards other than the Citi Dividend that can still be actively PC'd to, in the present day?  If so, can you pls list the issuer/card?

I recently PCed my Citi Expedia + (to avoid $100 AF) to Dividend so don’t know if that’s dead. That was the only offer I got from Citi Support. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

I recently PCed my Citi Expedia + (to avoid $100 AF) to Dividend so don’t know if that’s dead. That was the only offer I got from Citi Support. 

I think he meant any cards that are no longer marketed to or readily available to new applicants. 

Gallahad, I can't think of any. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.