Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any easy student cards I can get?

tag
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Any easy student cards I can get?

Hello I just wanted to know if there's any easy student cards I can get? I would like to get the Discover It but I think my score is too low (656) currently have 2 baddies paid off, and one secured. Would like too know your experiences.
Samsung mobile
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any easy student cards I can get?

You could probably get approved for the Cap1 journey card.

Message 2 of 9
Ditovera
New Contributor

I would suggest Citi Forward Student card if you have no baddies. This was my gf's first card as a student and she had about the same score as you. Plus the rewards system is very good!

Message 3 of 9
missjae
Established Contributor

@creditscoreEE wrote:
Hello I just wanted to know if there's any easy student cards I can get? I would like to get the Discover It but I think my score is too low (656) currently have 2 baddies paid off, and one secured. Would like too know your experiences.

Once you know what card you want to app for, you can check the Credit Pulls database to see what kind of credit profiles the lender is approving.

Message 4 of 9
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Great! Thanks
Samsung mobile
Message 5 of 9
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Once you know what card you want to app for, you can check the Credit Pulls database to see what kind of credit profiles the lender is approving.

--—---

Cool. Where can I check the Credit Pulls database?
Samsung mobile
Message 6 of 9
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Bank Americard Student

Capital One Journey

Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card

From what I've heard, these three are pretty easy to get approved for.  I had a friend who was rejected for the Discover More Student but was approved for the Journey 2 days later.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 7 of 9
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

GooD to know thanks
Samsung mobile
Message 8 of 9
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Depending how recent the baddies r citi might not be a good choice if they r recent .
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.