cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any experiences with requesting a CLI with WAMU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any experiences with requesting a CLI with WAMU?

I've had a WAMU Platnum Visa since May, 2007.  I've charged anywhere from $900. - $1500. each month and pay it off leaving $60. or $100. balances.  Is it too soon to ask for CLI?  I didn't know about asking for CLI upon activation at that time (I didn't find this board until after).  Also, will they do a hard inquiry with a request for CLI?  
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any experiences with requesting a CLI with WAMU?

MsRN2000 wrote:
I've had a WAMU Platnum Visa since May, 2007.  I've charged anywhere from $900. - $1500. each month and pay it off leaving $60. or $100. balances.  Is it too soon to ask for CLI?  I didn't know about asking for CLI upon activation at that time (I didn't find this board until after).  Also, will they do a hard inquiry with a request for CLI?  

I got that card in September of 2006. Got my first increase at 9 months (June, 2007) and expecting another shortly. I had heard they give auto cli at 9 months and then a year. WAMU does not take requests for CLI according to their reps.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

After like 3 years of this new Wamu card I've received nothing. I miss Providian...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my first CLI at 23 months.

My score and UTL sucked at year one.
went from 1K to 3K.

PFICO at year 1 was 480
PFICO at year 2 was 673

Also interesting that this a was the month after I carried a small balance ($48) and the first time I paid an interest charge.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

WoW!!  Thanks for all the responses.  As you know, I'm new to WAMU and really didn't know what t expect.  Your feedback answers a lot of my questions.

Thanks again,

MsRN2000
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.