Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good card promo's anticipated?

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Any good card promo's anticipated?

Just wondering if there any good card promo's anticipated soon? I am considering closing all my cards except my Alaska Air and SPG, since both are around 10% apr and earn miles towards Alaska's mileage plan. Just wondering if there are any good cash back or mileage cards that normally cycle through bigger bonuses this time of year.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: Any good card promo's anticipated?

i wouldn't think anyone would be doing good promo's yet 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 2 of 3
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Any good card promo's anticipated?

@revvystoke wrote:

Just wondering if there any good card promo's anticipated soon? I am considering closing all my cards except my Alaska Air and SPG, since both are around 10% apr and earn miles towards Alaska's mileage plan. Just wondering if there are any good cash back or mileage cards that normally cycle through bigger bonuses this time of year.

Think you missed the summer rush for big bonuses, which came earlier this year than last. I don't remember any cards doing larger signup bonuses in the fall, although it seems to me to be an ideal time with the all of the holiday spending at the end of the year. I know in Jan and the early part of the year we sometimes see new signup offers. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.