Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good idea to CLI Chase

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Any good idea to CLI Chase

call and nicely ask them to waive it. if this is your 1st time doing this, they will waive it definitely. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 14
Tanyasf
Established Member

I did .BUT THEM SAID THEM WERE UNABLE TO WAIVE THE AUUAL FEE FROR ME .....WHAT A SHAME

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 12 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Tanyasf wrote:

I did .BUT THEM SAID THEM WERE UNABLE TO WAIVE THE AUUAL FEE FROR ME .....WHAT A SHAME

Unless you have a decent banking relationship with Chase and use your card(s) optimally, they usually will no budge on the annual fee.  It is unfortunate, but it is what it is from a business standpoint.

Message 13 of 14
User686415

Thats an awesome perk to have on united...and waived first year fee..and no fly  gold status is cool...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.