Super Contributor
enharu

Re: Any good idea to CLI Chase

call and nicely ask them to waive it. if this is your 1st time doing this, they will waive it definitely. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Member
Tanyasf

I did .BUT THEM SAID THEM WERE UNABLE TO WAIVE THE AUUAL FEE FROR ME .....WHAT A SHAME

I'm not an American and i will never be
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Tanyasf wrote:

I did .BUT THEM SAID THEM WERE UNABLE TO WAIVE THE AUUAL FEE FROR ME .....WHAT A SHAME

Unless you have a decent banking relationship with Chase and use your card(s) optimally, they usually will no budge on the annual fee.  It is unfortunate, but it is what it is from a business standpoint.

User686415

Thats an awesome perk to have on united...and waived first year fee..and no fly  gold status is cool...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+