Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good idea to CLI Chase

tag
Tanyasf
Established Member

Any good idea to CLI Chase

Since there aways a HP .WHat is the best idea to CLI CHase card ????????     Any back door number i can call to beg ?????   Thanks 

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any good idea to CLI Chase

@Tanyasf wrote:

Since there aways a HP .WHat is the best idea to CLI CHase card ????????     Any back door number i can call to beg ?????   Thanks 

Not to burst your credit bubble, unless you have a decent score and credit file, this likely may not pan out.  If I recall from another post, you have 12-24 inquires in less than 2 years?  Unfortunately, any customer intiated CLI will result in a HP with Chase.  Calling the backdoor number will not circumvent the HP process to review your request.

Message 2 of 14
Tanyasf
Established Member

Yes.That's me .So should i wait 6-12  months  more ?

Message 3 of 14
distantarray
Established Contributor

There has been some rare cases of soft CLI's with Chase, but don't rely on that, I have no idea how they did it either, could be lying as well.

It's funny cause it's a HP, seems like the best thing to do is just apply for another credit card with Chase, preferably one with the best bonus Smiley Wink then close the card in a year and transfer the credit limit to your current card you want an increase on.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 14
Tanyasf
Established Member

I already did. Freedom 2300 southwest 5000 . I just switch their credit . But the sw I have paid af
Message 5 of 14
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Tanyasf wrote:
I already did. Freedom 2300 southwest 5000 . I just switch their credit . But the sw I have paid af

paid af? did you pay already? usually first year is waived with Chase for most cards, if not you can usually request it.

Message 6 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Tanyasf wrote:

Yes.That's me .So should i wait 6-12  months  more ?

My suggestion would be to continue to garden/wait it out for a while to improve your score, letting those inquiries age and then you will be in a better position to request the CLI.

Now, along with what the above poster has mentioned, some successes have been documented whenever folks apply for a separate product and obtain better results.  However, this depends on a variety of factors.  You will have to outweight the pros/cons from opening additional accounts since this will ultimately impact your AAoA and if you currently have too many open new accounts, then the effect may be counterproductive (i.e. initial limit - if approved - may not be as high or application will not be approved).

Message 7 of 14
Tanyasf
Established Member

Are you sure ? It's southwest not csp .it can be waived ?
Message 8 of 14
Tanyasf
Established Member

I will wait . Thanks .that why I freeze all of my credit .i want to take care it
Message 9 of 14
distantarray
Established Contributor

With Chase almost any annual fee can be waived for the first year. I even got United Club card first year waived after the offer expired just by asking. $395 annual fee. I like it because I can pick my friends and family AT THE GATE, gives me lounge access even if I'm not flying, and get all the benefits of Gold Status without ever having to fly. (priority boarding, security, check in)

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.