Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good or bad stories

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any good or bad stories

Since I am not applying again until well into 2009 I need my credit app fix to come from some of you. So, who has good news this week and who got kicked in the ding ding?

I'll go first... Crap 1 still won't give me a card after my second recon try. (Good news is they did not pull my CR's for the recon tries.) So, chalk mine up to half a kick.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any good or bad stories

I requested a CL from $1500.00 to $3000.00 on my brand new BOA card (still haven't got the card yet) and it was approved.

Bad news, my Chase Perfect Mastercard, has an APR of 19.99% and has no introductory APR on it Smiley Sad.
Message 2 of 4
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

good news- after jacking up my utilization galore last mo., ALL ccs will be PAID OFF this week. Not as exciting as a cc approval, but I’m NOT apping for anything for awhile (Trying to get my ficos into 700s). Other good news is my ‘new ccs’ (4/08 mini app spree), including my BA 99/500 aged another mo. and i can’t wait for it to unsecure. Hoping for good news later this mo. when i hear back from my latest round of disputing inaccurate derogatory info on my reports.

Bad news- an old auto lender declined my goodwill request re 2 6 yr old late pays Smiley Sad not that the lates are impacting my ficos much any longer, but i don’t like seeing ‘30 day late’ on my reports for mistakes that were made an eternity ago.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear you. Some CA's are weasels.

I had an old account from 1999 that fell off, pop back on when the new CA reaged the debt last month. Experian "verified" the debt as accurate. My EX went down 40 pts because of my investigation and subsequent verification. I am currently in contact with an attorney to sue the CA.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.