Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good sign up bonus's going around?

tag
fot1
Established Contributor

Any good sign up bonus's going around?

I am gonna step out of the garden and grab the bbr card before it goes away. Usually I like to double dip  when i get a new card. Anything good out there?

Too many to list..
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

Re: Any good sign up bonus's going around?

Since signatures are messed up, it would be useful if you said what cards you already have and when you got them to make sure no one recommends a bonus you won't qualify for.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 2 of 22
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Elements Financial Credit Union. They have a Visa Signature card that gives 1.25% cash back. Anyone can join by paying a small fee, I think it was $5.

Oh, and they are currently giving $300 when you spend $1000 combined in at least 10 transactions in the first 90 days. And a free monthly Equifax FICO 08 score. You know, that one FICO score thats almost impossible to obtain for free these days...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 3 of 22
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@GeorgiaBulldog wrote:

Since signatures are messed up, it would be useful if you said what cards you already have and when you got them to make sure no one recommends a bonus you won't qualify for.

Info on fixing signature images is in Smorgasboard. Here is a link.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Info-regarding-the-extra-large-credit-card-images-in-si...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now I'm chasing the NFCU Cash Rewards bonus. $200 for $3000 spend in the first 90 days.

Message 5 of 22
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Any constraints on minimum spend?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP - 50k ($625 for travel or $500 cash) with 4k spend.

Message 7 of 22
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I am waiting on the BC Arr+ to come in the mail 3 k spend 50k bonus. Equivalent to $500 + value

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Delta Skypesos is public. 60k for $3k over FOUR MONTHS.

Other is 70k medallion something something blah.

If you live in Atlanta, or some other hub, or want some skypeso.

Edit:. @morgan, just cashed in my A+ points.  It was glorious. Congrats.
I did not read your current list of cards.

Message 9 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Bella, i think you mean you are " Sailing" the NFCU bonus, lol, Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.