cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any harm in hitting the luv button until your blisters bust?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Any harm in hitting the luv button until your blisters bust?

@App_Addict wrote:

Any harm in hitting the luv button until your blisters bust? 

Impossible to say.  It's never just a matter of a given action but of one's credit profile and how the impact of the action factors in.  It's certainly possible for someone to receive too much credit in the eyes of a given creditor via CLI requests.  It's also possible for there to be no adverse impact.  Question is too vague to provide a meaningful answer.  One's credit profile and the specific creditor matter.  Both vary.  There's no one answer that can cover every possible permutation of those two factors.

Message 21 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Any harm in hitting the luv button until your blisters bust?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just can't see it as a good thing to request a CLI so often. Even once a month is too frequent for my taste. From a lender's point of view, it costs money to send out all of those notices if you're denied, so there is a chance they could see you as unprofitable, and who knows what could happen then. I would advise you not to do it too often.

The last few times I hit that button I got zero notices. Sometimes I wonder if they disabled it on my account! I get a 7-10 message and then nothing. I ended up contacting EO.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.