cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any info getting CLI on Comenity bank cards?

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Any info getting CLI on Comenity bank cards?

I have VS with $500 CL $0 balance Old Navy $300 CL $84 balance and Maurices with a whopping $150 CL $46 balance.

I called to get an increase on the Maurices card and they said they don't offer CLI until I've had the card for 12 months.

Any one have and advice?  This card is just so low.  I would like to see a higher CL on this one. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Any info getting CLI on Comenity bank cards?

Some have received cli's after 9 mos. my VS will be 9 mos next month. It would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.
Message 2 of 6
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I must have been reading about something else because I could've swore I read that they were easy and often with CLI but I'm realizing I was wrong.

Message 3 of 6
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I've been stagnant on most of my Comenity cards except the J.Crew one, which I've been getting CLI's through the button every month for the last 6 months or so.

It might be coming to an end though for the moment. I would usually hit the button around this time of the month since my statement cuts on the 1st. I just tried again today and got a 7-10 message which is usually a No.

No biggie though...it's $1,050.00 and I've only had it since February...initial CL was $250. I only wish the rest would grow as steadily, especially EXPRESS since that's the one I use more.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 4 of 6
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

I have their Total Rewards Visa for about 3 statements so far and was able to get a $750 instant cli using the luv button, went from $2000 to $2750.  Hopefully I'll be able to raise it every few months as this card is my lowest CL. There didn't hard pull, and I don't have access to see if it was even a soft pull.

Message 5 of 6
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I just want something better than $150.  I'm just starting this journey like many on here so I expect low limits but all of my others started at $500 except one which is $300.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.