Valued Contributor
nyccc2

Any information on Barney's Card?

I want to apply for Barney's Store Card. Partially because I think it might ultimately help my score and partially because there are some nice clothes me wants.

Does anyone know who 'underwrites' them and/or who pulls them and/or credit lines they generally extend?  You can't really get anything there for less then $200 as it is and they are pretty upscale so I'd imagine the lines would be pretty good...

MyFico Scores (TU/Exp/Efx):

11/02/08 696 / 695/ 737- 5/4/08: 667 / 703 / 668 - 11/07 Low 500s All (Fako)
Established Member
gourmetguru

Re: Any information on Barney's Card?

well i just applied with me and my husband joint account...after i hit submit it simply said application information transmitted successly...so im not sure if they offer instant or if that is a decline...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+