cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any lists of what scores type of cards require?

tag
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Re: Any lists of what scores type of cards require?

@Shogun wrote:

No, we can't.  Just hadn't been read by a mod yet.

I'm fairly new to this forum, can you share why that particular site is blacklisted.  Personally I find N (for large values of N) messages saying "Please PM" "Me too" "And Me" (whether this or the email for cap one exec office) much more detrimental to the quality of the theads and site. But I assume there is a reason...

Message 21 of 36
MsTime4Change
Established Member

Can someone PM me as well??  I will help with PMing after I receive the info. Thanks all :-)

Message 22 of 36
bs6054
Valued Contributor

How about googling "credit pulls database" for example.

Message 23 of 36
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

I'm fairly new to this forum, can you share why that particular site is blacklisted.  Personally I find N (for large values of N) messages saying "Please PM" "Me too" "And Me" (whether this or the email for cap one exec office) much more detrimental to the quality of the theads and site. But I assume there is a reason...

It seems this covers the concerns, so what's the big deal?

FICO makes no representations, warranties, or endorsements with respect to any non-FICO web site which may be accessed through a link on this Site. When you access a non-FICO web site, please understand that FICO has no control over the content or information or any products or services offered at that site or the privacy policies relating to that site.

Message 24 of 36
ednajen
New Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

How about googling "credit pulls database" for example.

Thanks. This might help others since we can't post the link.

Go to cards: Amex BCE , CSP, Discover IT, Amex Gold NPSL
Message 25 of 36
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

It seems this covers the concerns, so what's the big deal?

FICO makes no representations, warranties, or endorsements with respect to any non-FICO web site which may be accessed through a link on this Site. When you access a non-FICO web site, please understand that FICO has no control over the content or information or any products or services offered at that site or the privacy policies relating to that site.

Right, and that is of course in strong contrast to almost every other site on the web which takes full responsibility for every external site they link to!   So I assume in this case it might be more competition or previous legal battles.

Message 26 of 36
MsTime4Change
Established Member

Thanks bs6054!

Message 27 of 36
KS13
Established Member

Can someone send me the link to the website as well? Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Message 28 of 36
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@KS13 wrote:

Can someone send me the link to the website as well? Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Is the suggestion "How about googling "credit pulls database" for example." too cryptic?

Message 29 of 36
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

That particular site is specifically on the "not allowed" list due to the type of information they allow to be posted.  It has nothing to do with competition.  There are other forums that links are allowed to.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.