Valued Contributor
bs6054

Re: Any lists of what scores type of cards require?

Shogun wrote:

No, we can't.  Just hadn't been read by a mod yet.

I'm fairly new to this forum, can you share why that particular site is blacklisted.  Personally I find N (for large values of N) messages saying "Please PM" "Me too" "And Me" (whether this or the email for cap one exec office) much more detrimental to the quality of the theads and site. But I assume there is a reason...

Established Member
MsTime4Change

Can someone PM me as well??  I will help with PMing after I receive the info. Thanks all :-)

Starting Score:TransUnion: 521(1/2013), Equifax: 467 (1/2013)
Current: TU 623(lender pull) EQ: 598 (myfico) EX: 612(lender pull 1/2014)
Goal Score:All scores 660+ by Dec 2014!!!

Valued Contributor
bs6054

How about googling "credit pulls database" for example.

Frequent Contributor
jake619

bs6054 wrote:

Shogun wrote:

I'm fairly new to this forum, can you share why that particular site is blacklisted.  Personally I find N (for large values of N) messages saying "Please PM" "Me too" "And Me" (whether this or the email for cap one exec office) much more detrimental to the quality of the theads and site. But I assume there is a reason...

It seems this covers the concerns, so what's the big deal?

FICO makes no representations, warranties, or endorsements with respect to any non-FICO web site which may be accessed through a link on this Site. When you access a non-FICO web site, please understand that FICO has no control over the content or information or any products or services offered at that site or the privacy policies relating to that site.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Valued Member
ednajen

[ Edited ]

bs6054 wrote:

How about googling "credit pulls database" for example.

Thanks. This might help others since we can't post the link.

Go to cards: Amex BCE , CSP, Discover IT, Amex Gold NPSL
Valued Contributor
bs6054

jake619 wrote:

bs6054 wrote:

Shogun wrote:

It seems this covers the concerns, so what's the big deal?

FICO makes no representations, warranties, or endorsements with respect to any non-FICO web site which may be accessed through a link on this Site. When you access a non-FICO web site, please understand that FICO has no control over the content or information or any products or services offered at that site or the privacy policies relating to that site.

Right, and that is of course in strong contrast to almost every other site on the web which takes full responsibility for every external site they link to!   So I assume in this case it might be more competition or previous legal battles.

Established Member
MsTime4Change

Thanks bs6054!

Starting Score:TransUnion: 521(1/2013), Equifax: 467 (1/2013)
Current: TU 623(lender pull) EQ: 598 (myfico) EX: 612(lender pull 1/2014)
Goal Score:All scores 660+ by Dec 2014!!!

Established Member
KS13

Can someone send me the link to the website as well? Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Valued Contributor
bs6054

KS13 wrote:

Can someone send me the link to the website as well? Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Is the suggestion "How about googling "credit pulls database" for example." too cryptic?

Shogun

That particular site is specifically on the "not allowed" list due to the type of information they allow to be posted.  It has nothing to do with competition.  There are other forums that links are allowed to.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+