Established Member
sureno90

Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

Has anyone had any luck getting chase to give cli with a soft pull? I call like 5-6 months ago to the exective office and they gave me a cli with a soft pull but today I called and they said they need to run a hard inquiry for a cli.

Frequent Contributor
scientifics

Re: Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

The front line CSRs will never give you a CLI without a hard pull. I've heard of others having luck (like you) with executive customer service, but I feel like it still isn’t guaranteed. If you can give executive a good enough reason, they might, otherwise, Chase isn't your bank for a no hard pull CLI.

Established Member
sureno90

Re: Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

scientifics wrote:

The front line CSRs will never give you a CLI without a hard pull. I've heard of others having luck (like you) with executive customer service, but I feel like it still isn’t guaranteed. If you can give executive a good enough reason, they might, otherwise, Chase isn't your bank for a no hard pull CLI.

Thanks. I keep trying to call the same girl that helped me out but it goes to voicemail.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}