Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new approvals?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Any new approvals?

I know are used to the new cld and declines. I curious to find out if any is approved for any new credit lately.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: Any new approvals?

Well if i read your post correctly. I decided to apply for a hooters card at the same point in time as trying to get a chase(been trying to get rid of my orchards af card) Declined for the chase .

I got the 7 to 10 message with hooters i took that as a decline and applied with Alliant 

Alliant approved me for a 5k card and then today i got a hooters MC in the mail with 1k CL 

So now i will be able to ditch the orchard card next month when my year hits (400 CL 39 AF) unless they waive the AF . 

Message 2 of 18
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

Well due to my recent credit app spree I now find myself with 5 new cards

Macys, Hooters, Credit One, Best Buy Rewards, Household bank rewards.

I may regret this later.Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 18
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

You will regret it if you applied for credit that you didn't need.
Message Edited by YoungEntrepeneur on 03-31-2009 03:19 PM
Message 4 of 18
score_building
Senior Contributor

have not app with bank cc this year.  was approved by two CU's that i apped in part to offset a rather precarious overrepresentation of amex and 'zombie' bank products in my cc 'roster'.  i'll rest a bit easier, no doubt!

CUs Rule!

Message Edited by score_building on 04-01-2009 09:46 AM
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Escape Card, CapOne Reward Ultra, PenFed Travel Visa, Alliant Reward and Pertuity Direct personal loan....all last week.  No declines, though a couple CL's weren't quite what I had hoped for.  Oh, BoA did decline a CLI but allowed PC my Platinum Plus Visa to Rewards Visa.  And Chase PC'd my old WAMU to Freedom Plus.  Dumped my Orchard.
Message Edited by txjohn on 03-31-2009 04:18 PM
Message 6 of 18
sycotik
Valued Member

I just got a BOA AMEX for 2k and and Hilton honors AMEX for 2.5 k.  I am done for at least a year.  I dont want to push it.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife got a dell account for 1.5k and she got a cli on her walmart and i got another 3k cli on my kays card.
Message 8 of 18
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

well i got approved for the Penfed gas card for 10k and the discover more card for 8k, this is my current app spree for this year along with getting a mortgage, no more apps for awhile i recenlty counted, counting these two i have a total of 8 cards... 2 card are joint with my wife/ bestbuy and carcare one.
Message 9 of 18
Lyythine
Established Contributor

PC to B of A Amex from Worldpoints MC, PenFed Rewards 7k, and HSBC Weekend Rewards Mastercard (I know you all hate HSBC, but I love them, they've always been awesome to me)  
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.