Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new cards with good signup bonuses?

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Any new cards with good signup bonuses?

Haven't been on the forum too much lately. Any good cards out there with good signup bonuses? I was planning to wait to app until January but it looks like United did away with their 55k signup bonus recently? I was hoping to take advantage of that, on my UA site it only shows a 35k offer after adding an au.

CU shared a recent sp score, my eq is now up to 762. I have 1% util, but opened 3 or 4 accounts at the beginning of this year. Not sure if I should try to get the 55k offer or wait. I met spending bonuses on all of my cards and will likely pc all but csp to no fee cards. I don't have any current loans, or any purchases planned, so not worried about inq's.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: Any new cards with good signup bonuses?

Chase SW50 k bonus. https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/southwest/2ffhero

Chase Marriott 70k Bonus

Citi AA Visa 50 k bonus. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credit-card-programs/1475783-citi-aa-credit-cards-best-offers-now-50k...

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 2 of 9
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

I saw the citi offer on my citi home page. Looked into those other two but I don't use their products enough to make it worthwhile. I usually fly F class on United so their club or explorer card would've been worth it to me. Just hope I didn't miss the boat (plane?) and miss out on the higher mileage offer. I tried the trick to change the 30k to 55k on the application page but no go. 

Message 3 of 9
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

You looking for hotel cards? Look at Club Carlson Visa. Up to 85K points after spend and gold status lifetime with card. The big kicker is you get second night free (technically last night) when booking with points. Two nights stay for one night points! It's US Bank so it's a bit quirky but booking with points and getting last night free is worth it. Best value is overseas but I bet there are some good deals stateside to be found. 

Oh - it has a 40K point bonus at yearly anniversary so it could be a keeper as that's almost enough points for two nights in Paris with the last night free. 

Message 4 of 9
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

I found a 55k offer for United on FT, I couldn't pass it up. I priced out two first class tickets for a Vaca next year and it was either $3800 apiece or 40k mile each. I am glad I have the CSP and I will combine the miles and save big $. I have to say, boa has been lenient with CL, but lately Chase is showing some luv.

Message 5 of 9
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Recieved an instant approval for that offer I mentioned above, any chance Chase does initial recons on the CL using the same HP?

Message 6 of 9
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

@revvystoke wrote:

Recieved an instant approval for that offer I mentioned above, any chance Chase does initial recons on the CL using the same HP?

When I received my Chase Slate card, I called for a higher limit, before activating the card. They stated there would definitely be a second HP.

They countered the amount I was asking for, so I assume they did the pull. Though, I haven't seen the second HP hit any my reports. *shrug*

Edit:  Typo

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 7 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Food Stamp Card

$0 liability fraud

0% APR LIFE time warranty.

Up to 5 children authorize users.

Great bonus on Milk, Ham , Cheese......etc.........

No additional bonus points at this time.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 8 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

OP, congrats on your approval and getting the sign up bonus!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.