Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one know who only pulls Equifax?

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Any one know who only pulls Equifax?

Were trying to build my wifes credit back. Im unsure what her Ex score is, but from this site her TU is a 630 & her EQ is a 680. Im thinking her EX should be close to her EQ since both reports are about the same. She has a charge off on her TU for $1,300 from Applied bank. They bought the account from another CC a few years ago. I was able to get it deleted off her other two reports. Right now she only has two CC,  C1 500 cli and an Orchard 400 cli and a student load she owes about $3,000 on. She maked close to 80k last year. I want to get her a new card that would only look at EQ or maybe EX. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Any one know who only pulls Equifax?

@Juss11 wrote:

Were trying to build my wifes credit back. Im unsure what her Ex score is, but from this site her TU is a 630 & her EQ is a 680. Im thinking her EX should be close to her EQ since both reports are about the same. She has a charge off on her TU for $1,300 from Applied bank. They bought the account from another CC a few years ago. I was able to get it deleted off her other two reports. Right now she only has two CC,  C1 500 cli and an Orchard 400 cli and a student load she owes about $3,000 on. She maked close to 80k last year. I want to get her a new card that would only look at EQ or maybe EX. Any ideas?

AMEX primarily pulls EX. Chase can be a toss up between EX/EQ. So can Citi. BofA like to pull EX.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 26
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Discover and GECRB pulled EQ only for me.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 26
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

Discover pulled EQ+TU for me

Message 4 of 26
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@AF_23 wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

Discover pulled EQ+TU for me

You know I just double~checked my TU and Discover did in fact pull both TU and EQ ~ thanks for pointing that out.     Somehow I missed it on my TU report....Cat Embarassed

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 26
clocktick
Valued Contributor

I honestly don't know if there's a card that only pulls EQ.  Citi only pulled EQ for me (3 times on 3 different occasions) but it seems to vary from customer to customer.  Discover pulled EQ from me as well...but also pulled TU a different time, so you just never know.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 26
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Credit unions tend to pull EQ. There is NO absolute answer to your question. What lender pulls is the luck of the draw.

Message 7 of 26
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Usually if you ask the CCC, bank or cu, they will tell you who they pull. That's the only way yo know for sure.
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

These were my eq pulls at the stores in Arizona. Best buy. Walmart. I appd for discover of course online n they also pulled eq. My fico 663 at the time with 26mos post chpt 7
Message 9 of 26
littlesister
Contributor

Elan financial visa pulled equifax for me in nh

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.