Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one receive EMV card for Chase Freedom

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any one receive EMV card for Chase Freedom

I got approved for Chase Freedom in SEP and got a regular card. Any recent approvals getting EMV card instead?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Any one receive EMV card for Chase Freedom

not a new card, but end of last week I received a new Freedom card (they upgraded it to a Sig Visa) and that had the chip in/on it.

Message 2 of 6
dave024
New Contributor

I sent them a secure message last month to request an EMV card and I received the new card with a chip this week. I've had the Freedom since 2001 though. I had a lot of trouble during a brief trip to Europe with my magnetic swipe cards so I'm glad to get the new one. Many places would not take my non-chip cards at all.

Message 3 of 6
Shock
Established Contributor

when i got my Freedom upgraded to visa siggy i snt them a secure message to see if it included an EMV and it did

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 4 of 6
uswala
Senior Contributor

You can call them and request one. That is what I did.

Message 5 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

about 100 people plus from myfico in the next few days will be able to respond to that question when the boat load of new cards come in from the 200 offer chase had.  Will get mine tomorrow and be able to answer, if someone doesn't already get one first from the mass freedom app spree

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.