Mega Contributor

Re: Any other must have new cards?

I wanna know this too!

Anyone? Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 28
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Must have no want now that's a different story Lol ! I didn't fall out of the Garden foe Blisspay so I'm Happy got all my Cards I wanted and in Garden for a long time only need Hp new place and all Sp Cli so I'm done.Wish you Luck you can do it !

Message 3 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

I wish I was savvy enough to know about these things but unfortunately my google searches yield nothing lol.
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about "must have" since that would really depend on your current wallet selection and spending habits, but the 3 newish cards that have been really popular lately seem to be:
Chase Freedom Unlimited (1.5 UR points per dollar spent - no cap)
BlisPay (2% cash back on everything - no cap, plus 6 months no interest on purchases over $199 I think)
Marvel (Synchrony) Mastercard (3% on dining, "entertainment", Marvel website and merchandise booths - no caps)

Hope that helps!

Message 5 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know about "must have" since that would really depend on your current wallet selection and spending habits, but the 3 newish cards that have been really popular lately seem to be:
BlisPay (2% cash back on everything - no cap, plus 6 months no interest on purchases over $199 I think)
Marvel (Synchrony) Mastercard (3% on dining, "entertainment", Marvel website and merchandise booths - no caps)

Hope that helps!

Have those 3 Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope that helps!

Have those 3 Smiley Happy

I had to fight a bit to get FU, thought about Blispay because I don't have a straight 2% cb card, and am actually really tempted to pick up the Marvel MC but since I just got CSP + FU I need to push all my spending through those before even thinking about another card. Kind of redundant anyway since I'm already SDing my Citi card in lieu of CSP for dining, and SDing Quicksilver in lieu of FU except when I travel abroad.

Still might grab the Marvel card anyway just for future use...

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Charles schwab 1.5%

And just keep TU unfrozen Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you've got the three most recent flavors of the month and are asking if theres more? That is an itchy app finger! Smiley Very Happy

To the Garden!

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

creditaddict doesn't garden lol.
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.