cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??

Epic Contributor

Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES
Mega Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


Creditaddict wrote:

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?


I wanted to app for one of their cards but I hear they are very strict with approvals and INQ sensitive.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 10
Valued Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


LS2982 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?


I wanted to app for one of their cards but I hear they are very strict with approvals and INQ sensitive.

 


You have State Farm insurance?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 10
Mega Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


RockinRay wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?


I wanted to app for one of their cards but I hear they are very strict with approvals and INQ sensitive.

 


You have State Farm insurance?


Yup, for the past 7 years.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 10
Valued Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


LS2982 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?


I wanted to app for one of their cards but I hear they are very strict with approvals and INQ sensitive.

 


You have State Farm insurance?


Yup, for the past 7 years.

 


Makes total sense then... I was just wondering. Looks like 2% CB if you pay your insurance with the card? Not bad..

 

Don't give up your spade yet though.  Smiley Happy One day go for the US Bank Cash + and you can get 5% back on insurance.  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 10
Mega Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


RockinRay wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?


I wanted to app for one of their cards but I hear they are very strict with approvals and INQ sensitive.

 


You have State Farm insurance?


Yup, for the past 7 years.

 


Makes total sense then... I was just wondering. Looks like 2% CB if you pay your insurance with the card? Not bad..

 

Don't give up your spade yet though.  Smiley Happy One day go for the US Bank Cash + and you can get 5% back on insurance.  Smiley Happy


No im strictly no apps until 7/13. I'm getting that Platinum spade for 1 day then going buckwild prime app spree Smiley Very Happy (3 apps)

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 10
Valued Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


LS2982 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

What they pull and what score etc.?

Still NO NO on BK?


I wanted to app for one of their cards but I hear they are very strict with approvals and INQ sensitive.

 


You have State Farm insurance?


Yup, for the past 7 years.

 


Makes total sense then... I was just wondering. Looks like 2% CB if you pay your insurance with the card? Not bad..

 

Don't give up your spade yet though.  Smiley Happy One day go for the US Bank Cash + and you can get 5% back on insurance.  Smiley Happy


No im strictly no apps until 7/13. I'm getting that Platinum spade for 1 day then going buckwild prime app spree Smiley Very Happy (3 apps)

 


Smiley Very Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 7 of 10
Valued Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??

Got it at the end of 2011 with a BK7 from 2006.  

 

719 TU 04 FICO 1 INQ at the time of app.  

 

$3K limit, 20% APR, but first 12 months at 0%.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 8 of 10
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??


visorboy1974 wrote:

Got it at the end of 2011 with a BK7 from 2006.  

 

719 TU 04 FICO 1 INQ at the time of app.  

 

$3K limit, 20% APR, but first 12 months at 0%.  


In my experience, State Farm bank is horrible for approvals.

 

I have applied with them for a auto loan, auto refi, and a CC...   All denied.  What's sad is that my State Farm agent is actually my best friend, and she called them and fought with them for my approval.  Still denied.   I refuse to ever app for another one of their credit products. They do a good job of taking care of me on Banking and Insurance though.


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
Regular Contributor

Re: Any recent apps with State Farm Credit Cards??

uto refi through State Farm Bank I got in Aug 2011. Filed Chapter 7 BK in Aug 2004. Was approved at 5% interest.

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 10 of 10