Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recent cli recon success with GE?

tag
jetsfan2013
Frequent Contributor

Any recent cli recon success with GE?

I had been waiting till the 4th statement cut on my GEMB Walmart and Amazon cards to see about getting some CLI love. I attempted to get both on their website, and was declined.

Anyone have success with either on a recon?

Road to rebuilding starts soon
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

Re: Any recent cli recon success with GE?

Most people have said they have had more success with calling in, than the luv button, even after they have been denied online. I would give it a try as its only a SP.

Message 2 of 8
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Well it's sort of hit or miss with them IMO.  However, when my account was at the 4 month mark I did call and they did over ride the denial from the website.  I have quite a few cards with them and sometimes I lucked out and sometimes I didn't.  However I would try to call them and recon it.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 8
jetsfan2013
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. I have 4 total TL's with them, and was thinking perhaps due to the other two trade lines with them being new (2-3 statements) it would be an issue. CC reported util currently 28 percent FWIW. WM TU Fico listed in sig

Road to rebuilding starts soon
Message 4 of 8
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Try calling GE Credit Solutions at 1-877-379-4936.

Message 5 of 8
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

I had been waiting till the 4th statement cut on my GEMB Walmart and Amazon cards to see about getting some CLI love. I attempted to get both on their website, and was declined.

I always had to call in to request an increase on my Amazon. The luv button online never worked! But calling them always worked for me

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 6 of 8
TrishN
Established Contributor

i just approved care credit 1k8 on Sunday. i called this morning requested 3k5 and approved in 1 min

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 7 of 8
missjae
Established Contributor

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

Not Walmart or Amazon, but with Lowe's I was denied, called and they approved me.  It's a soft pull, quick, and painless.  Now onto my other GE cards...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.