cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any reports of Barclay Ring Auto CLI or SP CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any reports of Barclay Ring Auto CLI or SP CLI?

Nothing here. I am still at the 12.5k I received when I apped for the card. I use it for long term large items. It is close to zero again. I am wondering if anything will happen. (Probably not...Smiley Tongue)

Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, musiclover! How long have you had the card? Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 39
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Yes got an Auto credit limit increase from starting limit from $2,500 to $7,500 then called even thou I knew we had lowest Apr and asked about reduction told no and asked about Soft pull increase told no hard pull so said go ahead since my profile got stronger and whoooo Hoooo a new increase to $15,500 off transunion my highest score.We only put $2,000-$3,000 a month thru it always pay it down to a couple hundred $200-300 and let it sit cause even if we pay interest it's only on a couple hundred but with the ring card I'm at 8.25 % no biggie even only that n cash advances so this is our go to card for cash advances and for carrying a balance on larger purchases ! Love this card no rewards or perks but love the Lve they are showing in just  a little at or over 10 months.Have a friend they did same exact thing we did couple thousand let small balanc sit and they too were hugely rewarded with a auto increase of $4,500 and 4 months later another $1,500 putting them at $17,500 ! I pre ad the word to more friends wh just got it and will update if they too will be successful !

Message 13 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@silkysean wrote:

Yes got an Auto credit limit increase from starting limit from $2,500 to $7,500 then called even thou I knew we had lowest Apr and asked about reduction told no and asked about Soft pull increase told no hard pull so said go ahead since my profile got stronger and whoooo Hoooo a new increase to $15,500 off transunion my highest score.We only put $2,000-$3,000 a month thru it always pay it down to a couple hundred $200-300 and let it sit cause even if we pay interest it's only on a couple hundred but with the ring card I'm at 8.25 % no biggie even only that n cash advances so this is our go to card for cash advances and for carrying a balance on larger purchases ! Love this card no rewards or perks but love the Lve they are showing in just  a little at or over 10 months.Have a friend they did same exact thing we did couple thousand let small balanc sit and they too were hugely rewarded with a auto increase of $4,500 and 4 months later another $1,500 putting them at $17,500 ! I pre ad the word to more friends wh just got it and will update if they too will be successful !

Wow, Sean, that is great to hear, and some really great progress you've made on this card! Very nice. Would you be kind enough to share your scores at the time of increases? Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 39
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I started at 10k and haven't given them a chance for auto CLI's.

between closing cards and moving limits around, I'm at 20k.

currently have 4K on it for house slab on my new house

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

I started at 10k and haven't given them a chance for auto CLI's.

between closing cards and moving limits around, I'm at 20k.

currently have 4K on it for house slab on my new house

Yours is actually some smart managing for maximum benefit to your credit profile all the way around.

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, musiclover! How long have you had the card? Smiley Happy

Since last June.

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved August 2015 at 5k.  HP August of 2015 increase to 15k.  Nothing since then.  I don't swipe it much but I have done multiple 2k+ cash advances and then paid them off.  Nada.

I had asked and been told no to moving limits between Sallie/Ring last year but they seemed to indicate that might be possible after the cards were a little older.  Maybe better to have multiple products and get SP increases on them then move the limit to the ring.  I might ask some point this year to move 5k to it and have 2k Sallie 20K ring I'll post if I get that done.  15k is really good for me but the 40% of limit for cash advance sucks (it's good actually but I wish it was 100%)

Message 18 of 39
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Logged in today for a $1500 increase from $1,000 to $2,500. Got the card in June 2015, along with 5 others. TU score recently increased from 622 to 705 from paying off debt.

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 19 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbishop1001 wrote:

Logged in today for a $1500 increase from $1,000 to $2,500. Got the card in June 2015, along with 5 others. TU score recently increased from 622 to 705 from paying off debt.

Very nice, jbishop! Congratulations on your auto CLI and thank you for sharing the data. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.