Did you mean: 

Any secured cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any secured cards

@Anonymous wrote:

@onquestfor700s wrote:
US Bank has a secured Harley-Davidson credit card. Your deposit is your credit limit, however it has no annual fee and if you are actually a biker (my family is) you earn Harley-Davidson gift cards as rewards.

Lol I have this guy too. Its kinda funny when I ride my aprillia atlantic 500 and pay for lunch with it! But sure beats paying a fee for US Banks regular secured card

Smiley LOLI should get one and solely use it when I ride around on my Ninja 500.

Message 11 of 12
hsspres
Contributor

Re: Any secured cards

@Anonymous wrote:
Out there that give additional limit than what you put down? Without an annual fee? I seen B of A has one but has annual fee. Also with a good approval rate. Sorry I never posted on the forums but I view it a lot and thought this might be the place.

Also thanks for all the tips and advice from everyone on these forums. Greatly appreciated

State Department Federal Credit Union has a no fee secured card with 1% rewards.  Also will only be a SP (BoA will be a HP).  Only downside is that it won't graduate.

edit: Oh, and the APR is only 6.99%.

FICOs 6/17 - EQ 751, EX 749, TU 760
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.