cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any successful Discover More/Discover Apps lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any successful Discover More/Discover Apps lately?

Make sure they report correct..I guess you can apply for Discover More Card now.. Hope you'll get approve for it Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 39
ScarletFever
Frequent Contributor

Thanks..I will report back all the info...

.Citi FICO-836 Barclays TU FICO; 827. Discover Fic0-826; CK:EQ-821; TU-819; CS-819; Total credit-$165,500: NASA-29,700; AMEX BCP-17,000; AMEX EDP-20,000; CSP-14,400; Barclay Ring-10,000; Discover It-9,000; U.S.Bank Sig Visa13,000; United TeleTech Federal Credit Union-$9000; Citi Double Cash-9900; Citi TYP-7,700; Discover Cashback Bonus-7,200;Chase Freedom-6,500; AMEX HHilton Honors-5000; Barclay NFL Extra Points-$5000. Utility always 1-2%
Message 22 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied saturday 6/26 and was approved credit line granted $2.5k and was told 19.99% APR after intro rate..Geezus 19.99, scary isnt it?

I lived in Texas, Discover pulled Transunion, my credit score is over 700+, 8 inquiries but they are from 2009 and none in 2010.

If you are going to apply, i would recommend you to apply over the phone, have a chat with the rep and i believe the application is shorter than the one online.

Trust me!!..

i applied on the phone with a csr , she states  need to perform addictional  processing before they can give me a discision, what ever that means....

Message 23 of 39
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

I apped for the Discover More card 2 days ago and was declined, sending me further infor for the denial in 7-10 business days. Can't wait for my new Zync card to arrive though.

Credit conscience!
Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received two pre-approved offers in the last two months so I decided to apply after the second offer last month.  I called in and was instantly approved for the Discover More with a $4000 cl.  I don't know who they pulled but my scores are all in the high 600s.  I have one baddie from 2005 (late student loan payment). 

It has become my favorite card.  Their customer service is great.  I'd say apply.

Message 25 of 39
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Since I was declined 2 days ago for idk what reasons, is there and chance I could call a backdoor number and get the decision over turned? I would even take a minimal limit just to be able to get in the door with Discover. If so does any one have any good numbers to someone who could get me in. Thanks Michael

Credit conscience!
Message 26 of 39
Client9
Regular Contributor

I applied in May.  They pulled EQ and I was at 784 at the time.  Received a $6000 CL from them.  nothing bad on EQ report

Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied saturday 6/26 and was approved credit line granted $2.5k and was told 19.99% APR after intro rate..Geezus 19.99, scary isnt it?

I lived in Texas, Discover pulled Transunion, my credit score is over 700+, 8 inquiries but they are from 2009 and none in 2010.

If you are going to apply, i would recommend you to apply over the phone, have a chat with the rep and i believe the application is shorter than the one online.

Trust me!!..

i applied on the phone with a csr , she states  need to perform addictional  processing before they can give me a discision, what ever that means....

update, didnt get the discover, but offer the hbsc direct rewards plantium card........i accepted it, it's an inq. anyway.

Message 28 of 39
redwhisky
Valued Member

Whats was your score at the time?  If you dont mind.  Any baddies?

Message 29 of 39
jdk

I applied and was approved this morning.  $2k CL.  I have a 90 day missed payment three years ago on a student loan from CFNC.

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.