Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

Re: Any suggestions for a good REWARDS CARD?

[ Edited ]

I would have to say the Chase Freedom Plus, hands-down. Must be the PLUS though to really get the benefits of the card. I earned the $250 cashback check after only 5 months.  So I figure in a year I'll get back $500 in cash back, that makes the $30 membership fee well worth it.  PenFed would be great if you travel by car nonstop and can rack up the money in 5% back on gas, otherwise 2% on groceries and 1.25% on other things doesn't compare to what I can do with the Freedom PLUS.

Discover More has been a great one, too. Particularly if you shop online their rewards for online shopping are FANTASTIC. Can't beat 'em.

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 12-01-2008 10:17 AM
Established Contributor
MojaveMoon

Re: Any suggestions for a good REWARDS CARD?

[ Edited ]
Schwab now has a new card. It's a Visa Signature with unlimited 2% cash back: link

FAQ: link
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 12-01-2008 09:32 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+