cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to transfer points/miles to American Airlines for trip to Paris?

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Any way to transfer points/miles to American Airlines for trip to Paris?

Barclays doesn't like me and I don't want to pay $89 bucks anyway lol.
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 11 of 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

So you don't want to pay 89$ and you also don't want to pay for a trip to paris,but you want a trip to Paris. XD
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, don't wanna pay $90 bucks for 50k miles!!!!

You can go to Paris on google earth for free.
Message 13 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

FINNNNNEEEEE lol...I applied for it. Got approved for 7k. I didn't know Barclays displays the account RIGHT AWAY lol. I still need another 20k points for the flight, so the 50K only brings me closer.

I tried to apply for the Citi AAdavntage too, but Citi flat out denied me as usual.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

134,000 Hilton points will get you 20k aa miles
Message 15 of 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

You can buy 20k miles (15k + 5k bonus) for 442.50 xD
Message 16 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Apparently i cant do math too well. I actually need 30k miles for the flight. Its 20k miles per passenger.

Message 17 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
134,000 Hilton points will get you 20k aa miles

Thats about 3 nights at a Cat 6 Hilton! It'll be hard to give up those points for just 20k miles lol.

Message 18 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
You can buy 20k miles (15k + 5k bonus) for 442.50 xD

Where's that 5k bonus from? You get a bonus for buying over 10k miles or something?

Message 19 of 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'd say the easiest thing to do would be to leave two people behind. Smiley Tongue
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.