cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to transfer points/miles to American Airlines for trip to Paris?

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Any way to transfer points/miles to American Airlines for trip to Paris?

@jsucool76 wrote:
I'd say the easiest thing to do would be to leave two people behind. Smiley Tongue

That would mean that i'm not going either lol. it's only 2 of us.

Side note, i saw that Wells Fargo card on your siggy and applied. Approved for 3k. That's a wonderful card!

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 21 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Tried to recon Wells Fargo credit card limit and it was a no go. I was flat out denied lol.
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 22 of 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
I'd say the easiest thing to do would be to leave two people behind. Smiley Tongue

Side note, i saw that Wells Fargo card on your siggy and applied. Approved for 3k. That's a wonderful card!

I hate my wells fargo card. I'm considering closing it. It's sat a $900 limit for the past 2.5 years or so, and only earns 1% cash back. It hasn't been used in probably a year. 

Message 23 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I hate my wells fargo card. I'm considering closing it. It's sat a $900 limit for the past 2.5 years or so, and only earns 1% cash back. It hasn't been used in probably a year. 

Yeah, but you can earn 5% cash back for 6 months. Thats pretty great. BTW, i had my GF sign up for a US Airways cards too. It's gonna be a beautiful vacation.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.