Established Contributor
cashnocredit

Re: Anybody PC from Chase Freedom to Sapphire Preferred?

CS800 wrote:

cashnocredit wrote:

CS800 wrote:

drkaje wrote:

It doesn't seem like Chase still offers the Freedom Signature Visa.

I looked also and couldnt find it mentioned. Are signature visa by invitation only?

I just got a Chase Freedom Siggy last month! When I opened a checking account they offered it along with the other Sapphire cards. The freedom looked like the best deal.

So the siggy is by offer only?

I don't know. I don't think they mentioned that it was a siggy, just that it was a Chase Freedom Visa. It also came with 12 months of 0% APR on purchases then 12.9%. I don't think it is good market segmentation since I'm retired and it generally is not a smart idea for retired folk to carry a balance.

I especially like the Amazon 5% this quarter.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy15k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Established Contributor
KIPPIE12

Re: Anybody PC from Chase Freedom to Sapphire Preferred?

I believe the Signature version of the Freedom is by invitation, or account upgrade.  My Freedom had a 7.5k credit line when issued, still is a regular Freedom

Current Score: EQ: 781 TU: 798 EX: 802 (Fico) 8/13
Goal Scores: 760 Across all 3-Finally

Citi TY Premier 36k| Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| CapOne 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Sams Discover 10k|Chase IHG Select Visa 26k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 10k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+