Frequent Contributor
AF_23

Anybody else never sent a new Walmart/Walmart Discover ?

[ Edited ]

It seems the most recent approved cardmembers likely got the new design. How about the rest of you who have been a carrier of a walmart card for a while ? I thought we would all get one, but i certainly never did. I actually decided to ask for a replacement online when i recently saw their CC payment page now reflect the new CC designs. 

They actually overnighted the card which put me in awe, pretty neat. The Discover version is very cool looking with a bit of a prepaid card look to it :smileysurprised:

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: Anybody else never sent a new Walmart/Walmart Discover ?

AF_23 wrote:

It seems the most recent approved cardmembers likely got the new design. How about the rest of you who have been a carrier of a walmart card for a while ? I thought we would all get one, but i certainly never did. I actually decided to ask for a replacement online when i recently saw their CC payment page now reflect the new CC designs. 

They actually overnighted the card which put me in awe, pretty neat. The Discover version is very cool looking with a bit of a prepaid card look to it :smileysurprised:

I had to ask for mine as well, they told me they automatically sent them which was not true.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
AF_23

LS2982 wrote:

AF_23 wrote:

I had to ask for mine as well, they told me they automatically sent them which was not true.

So much for that :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Had my card for a year, a couple months ago they sent me the new card, didn't ask for it, don't really care for its looks but oh well, its what they want, perhaps I will ike the orange one better if they decide to upgrade me to discover version someday, but I really don't like orange but am not going to turn it down. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Amtrak 4.6k, & Freedom 3.3k & Slate 3.3k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & AMEX Hilton Surpass 7.5k & AMEX Zync NPSL, Sams Club Discover 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne 2.5k, CapOne 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 4/26//2014 no plans for new credit I think I have enough.
Frequent Contributor
AF_23

[ Edited ]

jamesdwi wrote:

Had my card for a year, a couple months ago they sent me the new card, didn't ask for it, don't really care for its looks but oh well, its what they want, perhaps I will ike the orange one better if they decide to upgrade me to discover version someday, but I really don't like orange but am not going to turn it down. 

Interesting you got one. Sunset yellow/orange. The color fades from a yellow (left) to dark orange (right)which is kinda nice, so its not a one off color orange if thats what you're thinking. 

Mega Contributor
LS2982

AF_23 wrote:

jamesdwi wrote:

Interesting you got one. Sunset yellow/orange. The color fades from a yellow (left) to dark orange (right)which is kinda nice, so its not a one off color orange if thats what you're thinking. 

I really want an upgrade!!!! :smileymad:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
AF_23

[ Edited ]

LS2982 wrote:

AF_23 wrote:

jamesdwi wrote:

I really want an upgrade!!!! :smileymad:

Have you asked for an upgrade ? I had an old wally that i cancelled, but i came back a few months ago and my newer Discover was approved with a 690ish TU score IIRC. Sadly your scores are likely good enough to close and reapply and get approved for it lol. Hopefully they upgrade you soon

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+