cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody got a Cli is Every Ccc Being stingy???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody got a Cli is Every Ccc Being stingy???

I Called all of them all No luck what happen to the good ol' days..
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody got a Cli is Every Ccc Being stingy???

None for me on anything but Cap1 last month --shocking increased from 1000 to 1500 other than that nothing nothing nothing Smiley Happy I have stopped asking nowjust waiting for them to do it for themselves--well at least until after summer Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

500-BOA
100-Macy's
0- Citi
1000- BOA (dh)

BOA I kept calling until I got what I wanted. Smiley Wink

Message Edited by AlishaR on 07-01-2008 07:54 AM
Message 3 of 19
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

I've had two CLI's in the last week:  AMEX Optima upped my CL from $32,900 to $37,900 (an automatic increase, I didn't ask for it) and BoA increased my CL from $21,600 to $26,000.  I've never asked for a CLI before so I tried with BoA just to see what would happen.  Both of these accounts are long term (28 years for AMEX, 16 years with BoA).  In today's environment a long history with the company makes a big difference.
Message 4 of 19
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I've received auto CLIs on my GEMB Sams Discover and Citi cards within the past 2 months. And I've CLI'd my BOA and Chase Freedom.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 19
cobra19
Valued Contributor

All things being equal - Macys will cli you every 3 months.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

beleive it or not FP just gave me 150 increase now 450 on one 375 on the other...kool!!!
Message 7 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Juniper just gave me an extra $1K on a $7.5K card.  But it was 13 months old and I had to ask
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why was my Orch card 2 the MAXX and I got a CLI i called in and played like i had no idea why i was over limit i said i always payin full or at least 1/2 of the balance I told u guys i needed a bigger CL haha he said mam how about 500CL i said yes!!!!I must have got the OVER LIMIT DEPTARTMENT LOL.... and got it they said i was one of the very Few bc Orch cards are stingy ive only had the card 2mths lol...........

Message Edited by mrsanderson on 07-01-2008 08:58 AM
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had 2 in the last two weeks, both requests.

2 weeks ago I had one from Chase, yes a hard pull, but it doubled my CL from 6,500 to 13K

And just a couple of days ago I requested one online from BoA and went from 7,100 to 11,700. I don't get how they come up with those CL's. Not quite as nice as Chase, but no hard pull and enough of one to bring my balance on that card to under 50%
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.