cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody got a Cli is Every Ccc Being stingy???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody got a Cli is Every Ccc Being stingy???

Just tried cap 1 denied and macys denied will try kays next
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a CLI on my Citi Card and am waiting for an answer from BoA.
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover bumped me from 5,500 to 6,500, Cap 1 Business from 1,000 to 1,500 and Cap 1 personal from 3,300 to 4,300.
Message 13 of 19
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

cap 1 (opened 4/08)- 300 CLI.  my CL was only 300, so it was nice to double the CL.  only took a few mins., called the 9939 backdoor #
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW just got a CLI from BoA after asking for one online (actually, I asked in her place Smiley Happy ) The same income I put in for my request (just in reverse) and she gets instant approval and I get the 3-5 day notice.  Must be the difference between a high 700 average FICO score and a low 700 average score. 
Message 15 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just hit the BofA luv button and went from $15K to $18K. Opened the account this past February, and after 6 weeks they had already CLI'd me over the phone from $10K to $15K.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got a CLI from BoA.  Logged into online banking to check something, and noticed they had given me a nice 4K auto CLI.  Smiley Happy

Now, BoA and Amex are my highest CLs, both at 25K.
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW went from 12k to 13.9k (I never know how much to ask for, probably should have asked for more)  I think I asked to go from 5k to 6.9k.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a whole $300 (taking me from $750 to $1050) from the ever-generous Cap1 - actually, given their reputation for being so stingy CLI-wise, I was amazed even to have got that.

Also Macy's doubled my CL from $700 to $1400 a couple of weeks ago - now, if only they'd actually report that to the CRAs, that would be splendid...

Oh, and AmEx upped me from $2800 to $7400 on my Delta SkyMiles back in May. I'd forgotten about that.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.