Established Contributor
ifinet

Re: Anybody had their Citi secured graduated already?

[ Edited ]

Mine's due in May '11, lets hope for the best :smileyhappy:

As for the partially secured thingy, a Citi secured card with >13.24% APR is eligible for CLI's (another thing that goes against me :smileyindifferent: )

Established Member
Cbateman1

So if your interest rate is greater than that you can have a partially unsecure card or less

Established Contributor
ifinet

Cbateman1 wrote:

So if your interest rate is greater than that you can have a partially unsecure card or less

yes, if you have APR greater than 13.24% then you will be atleast CONSIDERED for a CLI, otherwise, you'll be declied as soon as you click the luv button.

Established Member
LEXiiON

My APR is 18.24%. I received a CLI after the 4th statement of $500 which basically doubled my CL.

LEXiiON

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 719
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Andy77

How does the interest rate go hand in hand as to whether they will give you a CLI?

I have had my citi secured card since Oct 2009 and PIF every month...pay multiple times a month...sometimes charge 1500 over a months time and make ten or so payments (transfers from my citi checking acct)

Never over CL and never late

Always declined for CLI...do you think that is due to my interest rate at 13.24%?

I had included Citi in my BK case about a year ago yet they gave me a secured card last Oct....

cant wait until next April comes and see whether they close or unsecure my account....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+