cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody had their Citi secured graduated already?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody had their Citi secured graduated already?

Mine's due in May '11, lets hope for the best Smiley Happy

As for the partially secured thingy, a Citi secured card with >13.24% APR is eligible for CLI's (another thing that goes against me Smiley Indifferent )

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So if your interest rate is greater than that you can have a partially unsecure card or less

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So if your interest rate is greater than that you can have a partially unsecure card or less

yes, if you have APR greater than 13.24% then you will be atleast CONSIDERED for a CLI, otherwise, you'll be declied as soon as you click the luv button.

Message 13 of 15
LEXiiON
Valued Member

My APR is 18.24%. I received a CLI after the 4th statement of $500 which basically doubled my CL.

LEXiiON

Message 14 of 15
Andy77
Valued Contributor

How does the interest rate go hand in hand as to whether they will give you a CLI?

I have had my citi secured card since Oct 2009 and PIF every month...pay multiple times a month...sometimes charge 1500 over a months time and make ten or so payments (transfers from my citi checking acct)

Never over CL and never late

Always declined for CLI...do you think that is due to my interest rate at 13.24%?

I had included Citi in my BK case about a year ago yet they gave me a secured card last Oct....

cant wait until next April comes and see whether they close or unsecure my account....

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.