cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody have the Wyndham rewards card?

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody have the Wyndham rewards card?

Ive been a Wyndham rewards member for awhile. I received the card just to maximize the reward program. I stay out of town for work a bit and we visit my daughter in College. Wyndham has an array of brands that span the gamut of price.

Barclay gave me a 2500 CL and I took 2500 from my 9k Rewards to bring it up to 5k. I just couldnt handle it not being 5k. lol

I got another free night with my first purchase

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 15
fot1
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fot1 wrote:

Long story short my family and i try to take 3-5 trips to the coast each year.. We have  have 3-4 little coastal towns that we travel to.. And I am the type that could care less about where we stay (within reason) because it generally only  serves for shower and sleep.. With that said this card has partner hotels in or near each of our usual travel spots, which is they only hotel card I have found that can say that..

Looking for those who have the card, I have found few posts about it.Three out of the four posts talked about having a $650 limit and not getting the  world card.. Hope that isnt the norm.. And also curious on the rewards use and limitations ( Still bummed my Marriott card only gives free night for single bed rooms ) Anything esle anybody has to add bout the card? Backed by Barclays whom I have a decent relationship with so far. And yes it is partnered with some crap hotels, I know this, I am ok with this..

Didn't know that about the Marriott card..

The annual free night is for a "standard" room in a cat1-5 hotel. This can be used for any room that is standard, which may be a single queen or king, or 2 doubles/queens. Depends on the hotel. 

Hmm could be true, I just know that I have yet to find a room with two beds that my e cert showed up on.. Only single beds.. But i haven't had the card long and looked heavy in it..

Too many to list..
Message 12 of 15
fot1
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Ive been a Wyndham rewards member for awhile. I received the card just to maximize the reward program. I stay out of town for work a bit and we visit my daughter in College. Wyndham has an array of brands that span the gamut of price.

Barclay gave me a 2500 CL and I took 2500 from my 9k Rewards to bring it up to 5k. I just couldnt handle it not being 5k. lol

I got another free night with my first purchase

Anything negative with it? Hard time using points? Nice to see atleast a $2500 starting limit..

Too many to list..
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fot1 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fot1 wrote:

Long story short my family and i try to take 3-5 trips to the coast each year.. We have  have 3-4 little coastal towns that we travel to.. And I am the type that could care less about where we stay (within reason) because it generally only  serves for shower and sleep.. With that said this card has partner hotels in or near each of our usual travel spots, which is they only hotel card I have found that can say that..

Looking for those who have the card, I have found few posts about it.Three out of the four posts talked about having a $650 limit and not getting the  world card.. Hope that isnt the norm.. And also curious on the rewards use and limitations ( Still bummed my Marriott card only gives free night for single bed rooms ) Anything esle anybody has to add bout the card? Backed by Barclays whom I have a decent relationship with so far. And yes it is partnered with some crap hotels, I know this, I am ok with this..

The annual free night is for a "standard" room in a cat1-5 hotel. This can be used for any room that is standard, which may be a single queen or king, or 2 doubles/queens. Depends on the hotel. 

Hmm could be true, I just know that I have yet to find a room with two beds that my e cert showed up on.. Only single beds.. But i haven't had the card long and looked heavy in it..

I would just reserve it and let the front desk know of my needs a day or two before check in.

Message 14 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fot1 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fot1 wrote:

I would just reserve it and let the front desk know of my needs a day or two before check in.

Just find a room you want and call the elite line to make a reservation. Takes 2 minutes. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.