Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody having citi recon number?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody having citi recon number?

My citi app is pending from dec 19.. Still showing 7 days message.. Numbers in sticky are not helping.. All csr are asking to wait... I hope this is not wait forever..

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

@Anonymous wrote:

My citi app is pending from dec 19.. Still showing 7 days message.. Numbers in sticky are not helping.. All csr are asking to wait... I hope this is not wait forever..

Anybody wanna help me? Its stange citi do not have any recon number..

Message 2 of 12
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Its somewhere around. The last time I reconed I contacted the exec office via snail mail.  I do not know the number but just google "citi executive office"

Message 3 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I tried reconning with CITI THREE TIMES for a Citi Diamond Preferred account.. and they denied all three times. I am still waiting for the true reasons why....as they have failed to disclose them as legally required. I actually let them know if I did not receive legitimate reasons for denial, that they were in violation of federal law. Oh well...

Citi is chiti as some famous poster once said on here.

;-)

pm'ed you the Exec Office num.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 12
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-APP-Declined-BUT-President-Office-Contact-Update/m...

thre is a few numbers on this link to try....i tried exec number...someone named rebbeca called me back next day,told me she would follow up...called me back sameday....got me approved for Citi TY preffered..2000 cl.....good luck

Message 5 of 12
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I tried reconning with CITI THREE TIMES for a Citi Diamond Preferred account.. and they denied all three times. I am still waiting for the true reasons why....as they have failed to disclose them as legally required. I actually let them know if I did not receive legitimate reasons for denial, that they were in violation of federal law. Oh well...

;-)

So why try so many times to recon an account if you think they are so "chiti," just trying to understand :/

Message 6 of 12
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

I don't get it...why are you getting more credit cards if you are relocating and asked what to do with your current cards? 

Message 7 of 12
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

;-)

So why try so many times to recon an account if you think they are so "chiti," just trying to understand :/

The "entitlement" belief is if you don't give me what I want I bash you! Lately it seems to be quite common on the threads. Hopefully it doesn't discourage future applicants because of a few bad apples. 

Message 8 of 12
lsdiamond
Established Member

Looks like they don't have one if so it must be a big secret or something because I can't locate it..I ended up writing Citi Executive Office and recieved a response in exactly 3days after I mailed the letter an account executive called me. She rushed my reconsideration and approved me for Citi Diamond Pref, Citi Thank You Pref and Simplicity cards. Here is the address to the executive office hope this helps..Edit

Edited to remove direct contact information for an individual.

Shogun, myFICO moderator

Message 9 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol I know, I know...

Citi makes me mad because I get denied...
But many other creditors have chosen to allow me avail credit... Seems like Citi should too :-)

Oh well, in the garden I stay.
Haha :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.