Reply
Contributor
wealthcreator
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎07-02-2012
0

Anybody having citi recon number?

My citi app is pending from dec 19.. Still showing 7 days message.. Numbers in sticky are not helping.. All csr are asking to wait... I hope this is not wait forever..

Walmart TU-724 on 12-2012
EX-707 on 08-2012
EQ-668on 08-2012
_________________________________
Wallet - Discover 1500 | Chase Freedom 1500 | OldNavy Visa 2750 | Walmart 2000 | Amex BCE 6000 | BoA Visa Sig 5000 | Chase Marriott 5000 | Amex Hhonor 2000 | CSP 5000
__________________________________________
Contributor
wealthcreator
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎07-02-2012
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?


wealthcreator wrote:

My citi app is pending from dec 19.. Still showing 7 days message.. Numbers in sticky are not helping.. All csr are asking to wait... I hope this is not wait forever..


Anybody wanna help me? Its stange citi do not have any recon number..

Walmart TU-724 on 12-2012
EX-707 on 08-2012
EQ-668on 08-2012
_________________________________
Wallet - Discover 1500 | Chase Freedom 1500 | OldNavy Visa 2750 | Walmart 2000 | Amex BCE 6000 | BoA Visa Sig 5000 | Chase Marriott 5000 | Amex Hhonor 2000 | CSP 5000
__________________________________________
Frequent Contributor
Happychap
Posts: 344
Registered: ‎10-25-2011
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

Its somewhere around. The last time I reconed I contacted the exec office via snail mail.  I do not know the number but just google "citi executive office"

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
Posts: 6,242
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

I tried reconning with CITI THREE TIMES for a Citi Diamond Preferred account.. and they denied all three times. I am still waiting for the true reasons why....as they have failed to disclose them as legally required. I actually let them know if I did not receive legitimate reasons for denial, that they were in violation of federal law. Oh well...

Citi is chiti as some famous poster once said on here.

;-)

 

pm'ed you the Exec Office num.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-APP-Declined-BUT-President-Office-Contact-Update/m...

 

thre is a few numbers on this link to try....i tried exec number...someone named rebbeca called me back next day,told me she would follow up...called me back sameday....got me approved for Citi TY preffered..2000 cl.....good luck


Valued Contributor
mxp114
Posts: 1,381
Registered: ‎09-01-2011
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I tried reconning with CITI THREE TIMES for a Citi Diamond Preferred account.. and they denied all three times. I am still waiting for the true reasons why....as they have failed to disclose them as legally required. I actually let them know if I did not receive legitimate reasons for denial, that they were in violation of federal law. Oh well...

Citi is chiti as some famous poster once said on here.

;-)

 

pm'ed you the Exec Office num.


So why try so many times to recon an account if you think they are so "chiti," just trying to understand :/

Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013
Posts: 346
Registered: ‎02-01-2012
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

I don't get it...why are you getting more credit cards if you are relocating and asked what to do with your current cards? 

 

Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013
Posts: 346
Registered: ‎02-01-2012
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?


mxp114 wrote:

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I tried reconning with CITI THREE TIMES for a Citi Diamond Preferred account.. and they denied all three times. I am still waiting for the true reasons why....as they have failed to disclose them as legally required. I actually let them know if I did not receive legitimate reasons for denial, that they were in violation of federal law. Oh well...

Citi is chiti as some famous poster once said on here.

;-)

 

pm'ed you the Exec Office num.


So why try so many times to recon an account if you think they are so "chiti," just trying to understand :/


The "entitlement" belief is if you don't give me what I want I bash you! Lately it seems to be quite common on the threads. Hopefully it doesn't discourage future applicants because of a few bad apples. 

Established Member
lsdiamond
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎12-29-2012
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

[ Edited ]

Looks like they don't have one if so it must be a big secret or something because I can't locate it..I ended up writing Citi Executive Office and recieved a response in exactly 3days after I mailed the letter an account executive called me. She rushed my reconsideration and approved me for Citi Diamond Pref, Citi Thank You Pref and Simplicity cards. Here is the address to the executive office hope this helps..Edit

 

Edited to remove direct contact information for an individual.

 

Shogun, myFICO moderator

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy
Posts: 6,242
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: Anybody having citi recon number?

Lol I know, I know...

Citi makes me mad because I get denied...
But many other creditors have chosen to allow me avail credit... Seems like Citi should too :-)


Oh well, in the garden I stay.
Haha :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}