cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody with a Wells Fargo CL above $17500?

tag
Aerydink

Anybody with a Wells Fargo CL above $17500?

Hi all!  Just curious, does anybody here have (or know of someone who has) a Wells Fargo Platinum card with a credit limit over $17500?  This is the highest I've seen, and I'm wondering if it's possible to go higher.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
NikoD
Regular Contributor

Re: Anybody with a Wells Fargo CL above $17500?

Mine is $17,300 but I don't remember ever asking for an increase or ever updating my income with them. It's just been auto CLIs over the years. It started out as my first CC when I was a teenager back in 1997 with about a $500 or $750 CL.

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Yes I have a local friend that has a 25K limit.

Message 3 of 5
kakseen

Hey, yes I used to work there and it is possible to have one higher than that. The highest limit I've seen for a regular credit card was about 90k.. They also have Private Banking credit cards that have like millions of dollars available to them. There are a lot of people with CL's around 20-40k. However, even when I worked there, they only gave me a CL of $2000, so you need to have a really excellent credit score and be using it a lot and not carrying more than 25% balance in order to get it higher.

Take care.

TU: 680 EQ: 695 EXP: 678
CARDS:
Wells Fargo (4k) Discover IT (6k) AMEX Everyday (7k) AMEX Blue Sky (2k) Credit Union (3.1k) Credit Union (4k) Capital One (4.1k) HSBC (400) Target (1.2k) Walmart Discover (2k) Amazon Store Card (1.2k) Barclays Rewards MC (2k) Barclays B&N (3.8k) Barclays Financing (2k) Best Buy Store Card (3k) Macy's Store Card (1.5k)
Message 4 of 5
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Mine is 23,500.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.