Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody with bcu?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody with bcu?

I've been rebuilding for a little while and decided to app with my credit union, got approved for 2500 sl at 16.65 apr (not the best but my only unsecured card so I'll take it!)! I was curious if bcu does auto cli increases, or if it's all done via hardpull and manual review? 2500 is more than enough for now while I grow my credit, but I would like a higher limit maybe a 6mos to a year from now!

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Anybody with bcu?

Congrats on your approval and unsecured card !  

Never heard of BCU before (I looked them up online) so I can't really comment on how they are as a lender but you can't go wrong getting in with a credit union !

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Assuming you mean Baxter Credit Union. If so when my rebuild started a little over two years ago they wouldn't approve me for anything. Had a secured card after one year nothing, stayed secured so I closed it. They have sent me pre approvals and looking at their line up I was impressed. But they did give me a car loan at 2.5 percent
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry wasn't impressed. All there cards are either quartet or annual redemption for reward.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.