cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Been Approved For these cards?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Been Approved For these cards?

mrsanderson wrote:
Which one where where u DENIED???? Citibank??? there tough! I have one item and they said its over 250.00 so i was Denied lol... gUESS HOW MUUCH my iTEM WAS?  258.00!!!! iTS in dIPUTE w CRA...SO IM AWAITING!!! tht They claim they keep it on file!Smiley Surprised Chase is recon depending on scores and baddies

Chase denied me for the Chase BP Visa! They mention the inq's, dispute, and said they i had a recent account with them, and its too soon to be app'n again!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok??? This is my first card what other card do u have??? from chase
Message 22 of 27
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Chase Freedom Cash Rewards, with a measley $200 limit! I have to be really careful when i use this card!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I knw that s just like my Orh card I intially got 300CL i always in up charging abt 130 which is tooooo much but I just got a increase on that one Ive had that one since Mar08 but u knw chase only gives one with a hard pull! Mine on Orch was not a hard pull! Automatic by CSR. well Good luck and hold on to that small card bc you knw the saying and if u dont despise not small beginings!!!Smiley Wink Chase can Grow with you if u take care of the card!
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the BP card for about six months now and I love it.  The gas cards help but the twenty-five bucks doesn't fill up my gas take with regular with the prices nowadays but it's money I didn't spend.
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of the cards that I was denied for was the Kays card. Maybe I should recon cause I took the denial quietly. I do not have any baddies at all because I just started a credit file this year in March. I dont even have a score. I tried to order my FICO on here but they said that my history is not enough to have one yet. Guess I will try back at the end of summer and pray for a nice looking score. I am done applying on this app spree. Mainly applying because my baby is due in September and they can be costly....
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well with No scores Bof America may give u a chance But its good to wait until baby is a little older bc there are expensive! GL with both Credit and Baby!!! 
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.