Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Been Approved For these cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone Been Approved For these cards?

My score is 682 EQ 2 baddies from 05 -40 medical bill 500 charge off (pending removal) the rest 8 accounts loans up 1500 paid as aggreed.open car loan never late,orch CL300 neverlate aspire 400CL current was past due a year ago 90 days. Whats yr experience with Chase-Firstbank USA -BP gas card!  also Citi Premium Pass anyone appppppproved??? I got the status still pending??? fingers crossed lol. 
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Anyone Been Approved For these cards?

they are both good cards to do recon if you get declined.
lots of people have had much success with chase lately with talking way through collections.
Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had to Recon with Chase a few days ago. It worked not a huge CL $500... But its Chase, so i got my foot in the Door. Now Citi doent Care for me..Not having luck with Recons

My EQ was 649
Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you wait for a letter before you did a recon?
Message 4 of 27
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

No i called to talk to them before I got my den letter approved for 3k- Highest line they pulled EQ whihc was 611 at the time
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW Im impressed U guys!!! well i want Appppppppppproved lolSmiley Very Happy ive worked and read this forum like it was a BIBLE>>>>>>>>>>>> hehe itts paying off 2 Thank U all for letting me knw so far my highest limit is 1500CL.
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVED---------->GOT Chase yeahhhhhhhhhhhh !! denied thru computer called backdoor Number! and Wahla.......600CL BP Visa gas card has alot of Perks!!!! check it out I really wanted this one BAD thanks J.mother of 5 couldnt have made it without the comments u posted on the FORUM....... 
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I am just building my credit so I took a chance and applied for the Chase BP visa card (mostly cause gas prices keep rising and i travel a lot). I applied two days ago and today I called to check on the status and sure enough i was approved for 1000CL. Wow! I was shocked because I was turned down for like 3 other cards that I applied for. Hey, do you know anything about the Citi Drivers Egde card? I applied for this and they asked for verification that I am in school then they will be able to give me a answer.... What do you think? Also, what store cards can I get with new/no credit?
Message 8 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

sounds like if you prove yourself they will approve for citi card also.

Macy's
Walmart
Gap
Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGrats D. I also got the Kays card and circuit city card which is also thru chase! whats your scores??? do u have any baddies in last 2yrs?
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.