Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ?? BoA GW sucess

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone ?? BoA GW sucess

Has anyone witnessed any luck with BoA GW letters??

I have one late (30) with them on my car loan over 2 years ago. I have tried now three times to have it removed but with no love. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good address or any other contact that I can "reach out to".
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone ?? BoA GW sucess

Yes, I had them remove a 30 day from my report.  It was only one and was a few years old tho. 
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no such luck with them. I have sent 2 gw letters and and have gotten 2 notices back stating they will not remove my husbands 30 day late on a personal loan now pif and closed from 3 years ago. Good Luck i plan on gw'ing them every month.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be relentless in GW'ing them until they get a restraining order on me or they remove the one single baddie that I have on my record with them. They write back say that they cant...or they cannot falsify reportings...I have asked that if they would just choose to not report for that one month.

I think it is just a matter of catching the right person on the right day.

So I will continue to try and get lucky.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try calling also, that's were I started.  Then I wrote them.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called them.  I spoke to someone over the phone and they said that they would remove the late.  Of course, I also called them in Nov. and they said they were removing the late back then but it still showed up on my credit report.  They were very apologetic and I hope it will finally be removed.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that is absolutly great news!! I hope that it all goes through for you this time.

May I ask which number you used? would it be from the backdoor list?? or is it just to the BoA CSR?

I will be on the phone with them tomorrow morning pleading for mercy.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called the regular 800#.  I hope it works for you!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you contacted BOA by phone, what department did you ask to speak with? How did you start the conversation? I have one 30 day late from 2.5 years ago that was during a point where in the span of 3 months our house was hit by a truck (yes you read that correctly LOL), I had a baby, and my husbands mother died. I am not sure if I should snail mail or call, and if I should start by including our very extreme circumstances, or if I should wait to add that if my first attempt isn't successful.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.