Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else having Problems accessing CC on BOA Site

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Anyone Else having Problems accessing CC on BOA Site

I am able to login to my online banking and I can access the activity screens for my checking and savings accounts, but my credit card account is blacked out like there is no link there. If I click on the little arrow on the left side of the account name it says

There was a problem processing your request.
  • System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  First thing that came to mind is, "OMG, They jacked my card because of my new accounts!" lol, I hope this isn't the case :s

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone Else having Problems accessing CC on BOA Site

@BrokaToe wrote:

I am able to login to my online banking and I can access the activity screens for my checking and savings accounts, but my credit card account is blacked out like there is no link there. If I click on the little arrow on the left side of the account name it says

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  First thing that came to mind is, "OMG, They jacked my card because of my new accounts!" lol, I hope this isn't the case :s

You're not the only one. This happens occasionally, especially on Sundays where banks generally do their website maintenance. The link to my CC account is also disabled, but the link to my checking is okay. So, I don't think BoA jacked your card Smiley Wink

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 2 of 5
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

ahhhhh, thanks for the reassurance. I probably shouldn't of been sweatin' it, but I always worry about AA after opening a new account.  Thanks again! Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 3 of 5
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

@BrokaToe wrote:

ahhhhh, thanks for the reassurance. I probably shouldn't of been sweatin' it, but I always worry about AA after opening a new account.  Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Yep, I feel ya! I recently just opened a few accounts myself. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't hear BoA doing a lot of AA's, so you should be good to go! Just don't go opening 5 more new accounts, though! lol

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 4 of 5
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@BrokaToe wrote:

No problem with it at 9:30 pm  MT on a Sunday night, so probably a temporary glitch.  I have more problems with the CITI website!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.