Established Contributor
BrokaToe

Anyone Else having Problems accessing CC on BOA Site

I am able to login to my online banking and I can access the activity screens for my checking and savings accounts, but my credit card account is blacked out like there is no link there. If I click on the little arrow on the left side of the account name it says

There was a problem processing your request.
  • System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  First thing that came to mind is, "OMG, They jacked my card because of my new accounts!" lol, I hope this isn't the case :s

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Regular Contributor
jakemod1

Re: Anyone Else having Problems accessing CC on BOA Site

[ Edited ]

BrokaToe wrote:

I am able to login to my online banking and I can access the activity screens for my checking and savings accounts, but my credit card account is blacked out like there is no link there. If I click on the little arrow on the left side of the account name it says

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  First thing that came to mind is, "OMG, They jacked my card because of my new accounts!" lol, I hope this isn't the case :s

You're not the only one. This happens occasionally, especially on Sundays where banks generally do their website maintenance. The link to my CC account is also disabled, but the link to my checking is okay. So, I don't think BoA jacked your card :smileywink:

Discover IT: $14,5k | Chase Freedom Visa Sig: $5k | CSP Visa Sig: $7k | AMEX BCE: $20k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig: $5,4k | Citi Double Cash: $3,6k | Cap1 QS Visa Sig: $6k | Chevron: $3,5k | Macy's Store: $4,2k; Macy's AMEX: $6k | Kohl's: $2k | Best Buy: $500
TU FICO: 745 EQ FICO: 733 EX FICO: 733 (As of 10/30/14)

Established Contributor
BrokaToe

ahhhhh, thanks for the reassurance. I probably shouldn't of been sweatin' it, but I always worry about AA after opening a new account.  Thanks again! :smileyhappy:

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Regular Contributor
jakemod1

BrokaToe wrote:

ahhhhh, thanks for the reassurance. I probably shouldn't of been sweatin' it, but I always worry about AA after opening a new account.  Thanks again! :smileyhappy:

Yep, I feel ya! I recently just opened a few accounts myself. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't hear BoA doing a lot of AA's, so you should be good to go! Just don't go opening 5 more new accounts, though! lol

Discover IT: $14,5k | Chase Freedom Visa Sig: $5k | CSP Visa Sig: $7k | AMEX BCE: $20k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig: $5,4k | Citi Double Cash: $3,6k | Cap1 QS Visa Sig: $6k | Chevron: $3,5k | Macy's Store: $4,2k; Macy's AMEX: $6k | Kohl's: $2k | Best Buy: $500
TU FICO: 745 EQ FICO: 733 EX FICO: 733 (As of 10/30/14)

Valued Contributor
thom02099

BrokaToe wrote:

No problem with it at 9:30 pm  MT on a Sunday night, so probably a temporary glitch.  I have more problems with the CITI website!

Diners Club Premier MasterCard $50K / AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 799 EQ = 812 TU = 811 - 11/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}